Where life comes to a pause and you begin to play
Best beach resort in Goa on Betalbatim beach!
Welcome to Beleza By The Beach — a step into lore, culture, and untainted beauty. Soak up the glories of South Goa, the scintillating sun, and the pristine white sandy beaches of Colva amidst a wonderland that is both art and heart. Start your day with a steady swish of the waving sea at Betalbatim beach. Unwind with a blissful dip into the picturesque pools or a visit to our tranquillizing spa. Look forward to elevating your mood in vast, green paddy fields, and delight your taste buds at our truly delectable restaurants — home to some of the choicest cuisines from the land.
Rooms South Goa
Our beautiful Betalbatim beach resort comprises of 94 tastefully designed luxurious rooms, suites, and villas which make it a perfect choice for your family vacation. Each room is equipped with plush amenities – air-conditioning, tea/coffee maker, LCD TV and DVD Player, mini-bar and fridge, comfortable bed linen, and an en-suite bath and shower with branded toiletries.
Betalbatim beach restaurants
Experience a gourmand’s glory with our beachfront café, bars, and eateries located at just stone throwaway distance from Betalbatim beach and at walking distance from Colva beach. From local seafood delicacies to live performances by the beachfront, we have it all.
Facilities at our 4 star Resort
Our 4 star South Goa resort offers private access to Betalbatim beach and lots of resort facilities including two pools, a spa, a gym to help you relax and rejuvenate.
- Betalbatim beach is located betweeen Majorda and Colva Beaches in South Goa, India.
- The shoreline of the beach is cover with pine trees which is unlike the other south Goa beaches.
- The white & golden sand makes the view incredibly attractive.
- Betalbatim beach is popular for having a vast coastline & hence perfect for walks & runs on the beach.
- Betalbatim is a small beach that has retained its original charm and identity over all these years.
- The beach is also popular among tourists for the beautiful sunrise and sunset views.
- Betalbatim beach offer a lot of dining options and a perfect place for finding some authentic Goan or Konkani food, and drinks.
- The beach also many recreational activities and water sports, such as, parasailing, Jet Ski ride, surfing, and speed boating, to indulge in with your family.
- If you are lucky, then you might experience the bioluminescent planktons from Betalbatim beach where the sea glows in the dark.
- Without going too far, you can spot Dolphins and even hop on a local fishermen tour.
- Betalbatim beach is easily accessible through all modes of transportation from air to train to buses, cars and taxis.
- Airprorts: Dabolim International Airport is located at 17.6 km from Betalbatim beach. So tourists can easily hire an uber or other taxis available at the airport and get to the beach in a few minutes.
- Railway Stations: Seraulim Railway station is only 7.1 km and Margao Railway Station is just 10 kms from the betalbatim beach.
- Road: Betalbatim is perfectly located with close proximity to popular towns of suth goa specifically Margao and Vasco Da Gama. Colva Beach Road offers a fast road route from these popular towns to Betalbatim Beach.
- There is never a bad time to visit the beach but in general November to February is considered as the winter season & also the best time to visit Betalbatim.
- June to September are the monsoon months and it can offer very romantic settings to tourists looking for some alone time away from the busy city life.
- Summer months are typically the hottest months (March till May) with high temperatures in the afternoon but the evenings are relaxed and breezy with winds from the Arabian Sea.
- There are approximately 80 restaurants & shacks within one-kilometer distance of the Betalbatim beach.
- Dining Option at Beleza By The Beach:
- Tentaçaõ, offers an all-day dining option to tourists at the beach with Oriental, Italian, and Goan delectable delicacies. Get your day a kick start with breakfast or lunch here.
- Nazaré is the perfect place for couples and families looking for an authentic Goan experience for dinner, from local seafood to live performances by the beachfront.
- Pavilhão is the perfect option for evenings. Guests can enjoy light bites, refreshing drinks, aromatic coffee, and delectable ice cream.
- Other Popular Dining Options at Betalbatim Beach:
- Kingslee Restaurant & Bar
- Martin’s Corner
- Fishka Bar & Restaurant
- Sam’s Goan Beach Shack
- Activities for tourists at Betalbatim beach include:
- Walk or run or bicycle on the beach.
- Watch the waves in the night foe bioluminescent planktons.
- Start the morning with sunrise views and end the day with perfect view of the sunset.
- Participate in water sports adventure.
- Jet Sking
- Speed boating
- Take fishing tours with local fisherman at the beach.
- Experience traditional coconut plucking.
Sign up now to get updates about our exclusive packages