Terms & Conditions
– The hotel check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1200 hours.
– For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night and is subject to availability.
– For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
– The credit card guarantee will ensure that your reservation is held on a definite basis, up to your actual time of check-in, on the day of reservation.
– Prices are subject to change without notice.
– Goods & Services Tax applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations.
– Any increase in government levies will be extra.
– A child below 6 years is complimentary on rooms without an extra bed.
– Children between 6-12 years of age would be charged an extra Child rate.
– Children above 12 years of age would be considered as adults and an extra adult rate would be applicable.
– Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 12 years would be allowed per room.
– A maximum of one extra rollaway bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
– Please note the compulsory gala dinner charges as below:
Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5500
Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2750 (from 6 to 12 years old)
New Years Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6000
New Years Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
– Full refund in case you cancel at least 7 days before arrival.
– No refund in case of cancellation within 7 days or for No show.
– NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION POLICY will be Applicable for all Booking Stay period from 23rd December 2021 till 2nd January 2022.
– In case of a refund, bank transaction charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
– In the case of credit card transactions, a refund will be done only to the same credit card.
– It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passports at check-in.
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions
– The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in. For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card:
– If the Credit Cardholder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in.
– In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room.
– The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and room type.
– This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at the Check-in desk.
– At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
– In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, Hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
– In the case of erroneous/inadequate/ misleading information given while booking, Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation. Guests are required to carry a valid identity proof and produce the same at check-in.