Church of Lady of the Rosary
The Church of Lady of the Rosary is located right opposite the Basilica of Bom Jesus Church. It was built between 1544-1549, and is one of the most visited places in Goa. It is one of the oldest surviving catholic churches in Goa — a standing testimony of the early Portuguese conquests. The church was the brainchild of Alfonso de Albuquerque, who wanted to construct a religious structure right where he had defeated the Sultan of Bijapur, Adil Shah, in 1510.
Holy Hill, Old Goa, India